Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

more fun blogs to become addicted to!



Tuesday is here.

This morning was so dark and rainy looking
that hubs declared it
office work day.

That means blogging to me!
tee hee!
No really, 
I got my grocery list done,
peeled some apples to freeze
and got ribs in the oven 
because 
the Kevster 
is coming over tonight to eat.

Now if I could just get motivated 
to put out the 

fall decorations!

Honestly, 
I have never been so unmotivated 
to decorate
in.my.life.

I have some lovely 
things to look at...
what is my PROBLEM????

Anyway,
this morning while it was dark and rainy
I found a pretty blog
and she is giving away lots and lots of pretty things
in the next few days.
I want to win something
in one of these dang
giveaways,
someday
before
I
die.....

Here is her blog site..

www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com



It's so very cute and lots and lots of links are there to check out~


Stop by and try to win something too!


2 comments:

  1. first off, i LOVE the wall outside the window! it looks so good. i never would have thought to do that, but it makes a world of difference. second, what is it with this fall? i can't get in the spirit either. i haven't bought a single pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because we have one cool day, then on in the 80's and then a cool one, and then it's hot again! I did get everything put up today and remember somebody telling me that I have way too many fall decorations.....and she was right!!! I think maybe I could have left some of it in the box and it would have been alright! oh well, at least they are not piled up on the DR table anymore! Go buy a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!