Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 5, 2009

This one's for Adam


Students, it has been a long day of  poring over books of windows and doors, copying sizes, erasing, redrawing, measuring, erasing and redrawing... Let's just say I have a new appreciation for people who can stand to do this on a daily basis.  

I think I need a little color break.  I want the job where they sit around a table and think of the names for all the lovely colors.  Doesn't that sound like fun?   Until you get to Gray.
  The guys in Gray 101 need some help.  They need Intervention.  They need a woman. 
 Listen to these winners:  Useful Gray.  Worldly Gray.  Agreeable Gray. 
 This one's saucy....AttitudGray.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   
What about Anonymous.   Who???
Wait! This one has potential...Sensuous Gray.  That one has pink in it. 
 I guess these are better than Mouldy Gray, right?  
 Maybe I shouldn't apply for this job after all.  It's starting to make blueprint alterations sound like a party!
Seriously.  







1 comment:

  1. Gray...Gray...Gray. He is all about the gray. We watch house shows on tv and he points out when someone has used a gray. I'm not sure what it is about guys and gray, but every guy that comes to the house notices and comments on the gray. The ladies...nothing. Actually, it has started to grow on me... I guess because I have been spending every waking moment of our spring break over there. You must come by before we rent it. Getting close-hopefully by the end of the month. ( I just typed week, only in my dreams)

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!