Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Ides of March










I don't know what that means but it sounded official and it is definitely official. March that is.
The Words of March are:  spring break.  spring.  spring cleaning.  OK-this post should be titled Spring.  In honor of Spring Break 2009, I am taking a break from "house talk" and giving you a glimpse of our little road trip across Kansas.  Does it get any better than this?  I think not.  Try to wrap your mind around this gladness....  Kansas City.  Topeka.  Manhattan. Aggieville.  Paxico.
Waumego.  Emporia.  Here are some shots of Road Trip madness, not to be confused with March Madness, which so far has been pretty darn disappointing.  We were not disappointed as we marched across the Flint Hills soaking up the warm breezes and sunshine and the Marchness.
Can I say March any more times? I'm working on it.  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!