Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home Show


I swore once I would never attend another Home Show.  Here we are at the 2009 Home Show.
The highlight of the day was learning all about the coveted Central Vac System.  I will have to sacrifice something to have this, but I WILL have this.   Here is Jim admiring the sleek design, the ease, the power of this machine.  I am sitting over in the corner resting my tired feet and dreaming of the day I will dance and sing while operating this bad boy.  I will wear a skirt and pearls just like June Cleaver and nary a hair will be out of place.  I will  have fresh lipstick on and you will smell pie baking in the oven as I flit from room to room with my bag of hose behind me, seeking out every dust mite and filthy mold spore. In the meantime, enjoy this picture with me and indulge a little dreaming.  And remember, never say never!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, MIL! This IS a must. No question. I am particularly tickled by the fact that Jim is giving it a test drive. Maybe you're onto something here! ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!