Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

it's a blustery day.





Yesterday we measured, strung pieces of string, drove stakes, moved the stakes, measured and moved the stakes. This was so much fun I cannot describe it.  Then for fun we chopped down some vines, dead trees and hauled a couple of trailer loads to the burn pile.

  While the guys were intensely studying the plan and measuring, I snuck off to this place.  And this place.

Today I was no good to anyone.  No body parts that did not hurt.  No new thoughts. No drive. No work.  I even screwed up a crock pot dinner. Who does that?  Now the wind is howling outside and it is 30 degrees colder than it was this morning.  But guess what I found in the guest room?

This.  And this.   I think I will go in there , curl up under that quilt and read. Tomorrow is a new day.  There is nothing as beautiful as a fresh new geranium against the gray of March.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!