Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Friday, June 19, 2009

Playing in the Dirt



Here's the latest view of the back of the house.

On the upper level you can see the holes where the
three big windows and transoms will go.
The part sticking out a little farther
will be our bedroom.
Under that is the door and two windows
that will be the walkout from the basement.
We will put a  patio just outside that door.
There will be giant rocks on either side 
on either side of this patio
and hopefully lots of pretty plants 
all around.







This however is some real hard dirt
and some real strong brave men
spent the biggest part of yesterday
digging 
several really deep holes
so they can fill them with concrete
to form support platforms to
hold up the big

Covered Porch.






Here is one of the strong brave men.
Even though he is smiling in this
picture,
do not be fooled.

This is very hard work
and they got very tired.



My husband is agitated at me
for waiting until they took a break
to take this picture.




He wouldn't look at the camera.

Today there will be more pouring of concrete
There will be several new vocabulary words for you to learn.
There will be a quiz.

When this is finished, it will undoubtably
be my favorite
room in the house.


Covered Porch.

No other words are necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!