Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 3, 2009



ok, I am a loser and I know it.  Yesterday I should have been out shooting pictures of Dad and Brian putting up the gate to the entry but instead I went shopping with Brandy. Priorities.
Hopefully the warm weather will be back on Thursday and they will paint the gates.  Today Dad is analyzing paint colors. Should the gate be "red barn", or "rustic red" or "crabby apple"? What about "Sommelier"?   Life can be difficult at times.  The fence builder is still AWOL. Dad is ready to fire him, but he has already paid him his half of the fee.  Today the county brought out the wrong length of culvert pipe to put into the entry. Dad didn't find out it was too short until they had it unloaded from the truck.  They were not pleased to have to load it back up and take it away.  sigh.  We have seen the handiwork of some beavers across the road and I will be posting a warning to all beavers soon. This scullduggery will not be tolerated. More on that later. Now I must show you some colors. Color is what I love. Even if it is just a fence. It must have color. love, your shoppin mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!