Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 10, 2009






Hi Peops!  Today was the last day of 70's weather for a while..tornado warnings are out until midnight here, so we thought we would try and get some work done before the rains roll in.

Dad cut down some more pesky trees and built another burn pile, we stacked some into fire wood and then we started the dreaded staking-out-the-house process.  Drive stakes, flag them, look at them, move them, look at them some more, move them, knock down some more trees, look at the states again....I am thankful that there are two lawn chairs out there, so I can sit down while I am looking!

Here is some of that exciting action!

Well, as you can see, I havn't figured out how to get my pictures to match what I am saying, so this is not in chronological order or any order for that matter!  Lisa...HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!

Here is a picture of the bulldozer being unloaded..FV will use this to dig out the driveway and he wanted to get it up there before it rains and gets too muddy to get in. I think they will use a bigger one when they get ready to work on extending the pit.

Kellie, I think these are your hiking boots I am wearing..I thought they were mine until I saw that they were from REI and we all know that I would never buy myself such great boots...I think I told you that they were not here, but that was before I knew they were!  Do you mind if I keep on wearing them?  I am sending your rain boots in the mail this week..I promise.  They are much cuter and girlier than those old REI ones anyway!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!