Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Friday, September 18, 2009

my porch

Did you enjoy that little tour around my back deck and front porch?

I am so tired tonight that I managed to send 
that out without any words.
No words were needed really...
I will miss my summer flowers
they made me feel right at home
here in our little rental.
flowers make your home feel real.
they make it home.
I am always amazed at the 
vibrant colors that they send out
in the last days of summer.
the last hurrah.
they are pouring everything they have 
into these last few weeks of warm days
and cool night.
I love love love it.
 Please forgive me for not capitalizing 
where I should...
very very tired tonight...
but I wanted to share the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary Beth! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I can see that you have my blog on your blog roll - thank you! To enter the shopping gift card giveaway, you need to become a follower by clicking on the "FOLLOW" button under "Thank you for following" on my blog sidebar and then just follow the instructions. I apologize that it's so complicated. Next time I do a giveaway I'll know better than to specify that you have to be a follower to enter. Hope you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!