Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Count Your Blessings...







Counting my blessings...
always starts with these 5.









Name them one by one...
Count your blessings,
see what God hath done...
Count your blessings,
Name them one 
by one.
count your many blessings,
see what God hath done





Today is Kevin's birthday.
Our youngest blessing is turning 23 today.
He makes us laugh
He makes us cry
He makes us ask ourselves
why.
The sad truth is,
I did not take as many pictures 
of Kevin as I did the others.
...but I have lots of pictures
of Kevin 
scattered here and there,
doing what he does best...

being Kevin.

























\




























































Happy Birthday to a very special young man!

10 comments:

  1. These pictures make me wish I knew this Huebner better. I wish that about all the Huebners. They are a great family! Happy Birthday Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...i don't think that one of someone climbing a fence is actually kevin. the gangle can be confusing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah, I went back and looked at all of those pictures, and sure enough, the fence climber had on a wedding ring, and in other pictures, Kevin is wearing tennis shoes! Duh. I am a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you take that picture off? I don't see any fence climbing. Love this post. LOVE the picture of him and Annalie looking at each other. What a great Uncle Kev!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of Blaine who is 22. Happy Birthday to Kevin! Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some families just have too much fun...

    Wishing for lighter days in my household and celebrations all the more. I had my last chemo today, and I eagerly await for the return of my energy.

    Thanks for sharing your family's precious memories with us.

    peace`elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Children really are a blessing! Happy birthday, Kevin and happy weekend, Mary Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These picture are so fun! You look like you have a great family!I agree it is so important to stop and see all that we are Blessed with. By the way great blog!

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!