Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 18, 2010

hope springs eternal



Spring....
She's coming~


And She's bringing
the girls.



 These beauties 

are out there 


lurking beneath


the soil.


Just waiting for


their turn 


in the sun.














And after that,


these darlings will


fill the air


with sweetness.


And pastels.














You will have to look closely 


to find this 


fragile imp!









and then, 


this one.






Lush.

Soothing

Comforting

Dependable.




Then,


Sassy 
Happy
and
Carefree

and all the cousins...








The world is brown right now.


But we have hope


for the future.


I am looking

forward

to

spring.

How 

about 

you?











































































4 comments:

  1. Yep, right there with you. Spring cannot come soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can hardly wait until spring!
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flower photos are beautiful! Makes me wish for spring even more than I already was... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Meme from Screaming Meme Designs...I would love for you to stop in and visit! :) Thanks for making my friday better! Meme

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!