Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beautiful Girls...Beautiful Wedding!


Let me just say right up front that
I love weddings.
There are not enough weddings in the world.
This one was especially fun because
I was not responsible for anything.
Nada.

I also did not have a migraine.
I got to be behind the scenes 
and get in on the pre-wedding fun.

See these girls?
At first I thought they were praying.





Ha.  They were trying to get a picture of their faces
looking down at the camera on the floor.
Silly pretty girls!



This pretty girl was getting tired of all the pinning and sash drama.



This pretty girl was having a happy time out on the playground with Daddy.
If only he would let her go down those stairs!




More pinning!






Pretty sisters hugging.



So pretty!






We'll have that spot dried out in no time!






Is it time yet?



How's my tiara looking?




Here comes the bride!






Mom, who will I marry?







A little tailgate refresher.
Weddings make me very thirsty.
One must stay hydrated
at weddings!
Always.





Hey don't forget Dad!




Three very pretty girls!





Two very sweet pretty girls!





I love it when the bride dances with the little ones!





There was a lot of dress twirling !





And a lot of serious boogying.



And a lot of not so serious boogying.
In case you are wondering,
Y.M.C.A.








Did I mention Megan married Barry.

Here is Barry.

Sorry there are not more pictures of Barry.

Barry's outfit was,
well,
black.





Congratulations Megan and Barry!
We love you!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!