Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Friday, January 1, 2010

it's a puzzle!

Today is the first day of 2010.

I just noticed that I have 
been writing this blog
for almost a year now.

Wow!
I think I will go down memory lane
today.

Then 
I will read some of my favorite new blogs.

Then
I will eat some leftover
Black Eyed Pea Salsa
from Pioneer Woman.

Then I will take a nap

and read some more blogs.

Then I will start on 
a new library book.

Then I will try to figure out
why my computer
won't let me post any pictures
on my blog.

It is making a lot
of that clickety clack noise today.
Like it is tired of me
switching cameras,
or browsing all over the internet,
or trying to do two things at once.

Sigh.

But today is all mine.
I will  drink hot tea, watch the Rose Parade 
and wish I was in California.

Then I will watch some football
and take a nap 
and blog
and eat chocolate.
And look at more of my favorite new blogs.

Next week
I will clean this disgusting craft room,
and help clean up the mess that 
the heat and air guys made 
all over the new house.

But for now,
I have many things to do
that do not involve me 
getting dressed up 
in 6 layers of clothes and
braving the cold.



So I will blog,
and nap,
and eat,
and read...

on the first day of 2010.

Life if good.


Happy New Year!!

PS...today I am having fun reading this blog...
www.snowmanhill.com

lots of fun links there too!



1 comment:

  1. i ALWAYS love reading your posts! i have missed your blog! (having you in person was obviously a ZILLION times better) it's so fun to see this place through your eyes (and your pictures). it helps make what has become ordinary to me have some new magic in it. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my happy place. A place where I can share ideas, projects, and dreams. I am a nester, a crafter, a creator and a dreamer I hope you will find inspiration and encouragement for the journey you are on. I am a Jesus follower, wife, mother and nana. Blessed beyond measure, just trying to live my life gracefully and make a difference in my small world. Join me!